With the elimination of the native application for iOS 6, YouTube for iOS simply becomes mandatory for devices.
The app allows us to watch videos from all over the world and follow favorite YouTube channels. Signing in to be able to see your playlists, videos uploaded, the channels you’ve subscribed to, and more.
The application has finally been updated to the 4 “display of the iPhone 5 and the new iPod Touch. Below is a list of all the new features in the new version:
- Optimized for iPad and iPhone 5
- Video streaming with AirPlay
- A tap on the logo you will see the channel guide
- Add and remove videos from your playlist
- E ‘can click on the video descriptions
- Improved compatibility with VoiceOver
YouTube is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod Touch (third-generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod nano (5th generation), and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.