Adobe Systems has released a tablet iPad image editor Photoshop Touch for iPad 2. Previously, the program was only available on Android.
Application, said Adobe, borrows many features from the “big” Photoshop for computers and greatly superior in this regard was released in 2009, Photoshop Express.
The program includes “layers”, filters and selection tools Photo processing can be downloaded from the memory of the tablet, found in Google Images or remove the camera.
Photoshop Touch is compatible only with iPad 2 tablets that are running iOS 5. The program has some limitations – for example, it can not handle images with a resolution higher than 1600 by 1600 pixels.
Some of the filtered characteristics were:
- Implementation of the known functions of layers , selection tools, settings, filters …
- Using the iPhone’s camera to fill areas.
- New selection tool designed exclusively for use with your fingers.
- Google Images search integrated into the application itself for quick access to an endless selection of images.
- Share on Facebook pictures automatically and even go to the comments of the same.
- Compatible with AirPrint .
- Compatible with Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Maximum resolution images of 1600 × 1600 pixels.