It may be the popular Skype was acquired by Microsoft, but fortunately the company continued to develop the application and for Linux. So announced the latest version of Skype for the open source operating which also has several improvements over its predecessors.
- Changing the Conversations View. Now the user can see all conversations on a single screen. But if someone prefers the old interface, you can disable it.
- The Call View now has a different appearance.
- Much better quality calls and video calls as well as recognition of many more webcams.
- Improved chat synchronization.
- New emoticons.
- Save and view phone numbers to a contact profile of Skype.
- Much greater stability.