Nexus Manager is an application for Android that allows you to manage all Nexus devices by Google with just one click, including: Nexus 7, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S and Nexus One. One of the most interesting features of the application is the ability to officially update your Nexus latest version of Android without waiting for OTA (Over-The-Air).
Below are the all other features:
- enable root
- disable the root
- reboot into recovery
- download and install a new recovery
- FULL ROM and install updates OTA Officers
- look for OTA updates
- download and install CyanogenMod (Stable and Nightly)
- backup rom
- up individual applications
- Backup your data (sms, mms, etc.).
- restore individual backup
- hard reset
- installation file. apk
- installation. zip file (useful for hacks)
Nexus Configuration Manager
For the application to work properly it is necessary to perform an initial configuration by applying Nexus Manager PC software , compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux.
The application for Desktop PC will do the following with a single click :
- unlock bootloader (not void your warranty but you will lose your data)
- installation recovery (recovery is a detail that allows the operation of all the features listed above)
- root permissions
The initial configuration will last more than 5 minutes and should not be done.Work on the Nexus 4 and the Nexus 10 have already begun, so compatibility is extended in the coming weeks.