At the ongoing Nokia World show in London, the Finnish manufacturer presented its first smartphone running Windows Phone 7.5.
Lumia 710, formerly known as Nokia Sabre , was 1.4-GHz processor, 512 MB RAM and 8 GB of internal memory (a memory card support up to 16GB), 3.7-inch WVGA TFT-screen and a 5 megapixel camera with the possibility of video recording. The device comes in two colors – black and white and has a colorful removable panels.
Lumia 800, externally double Nokia N9 , will have more advanced technical features than the 710. In particular, the smartphone has got 3.7 inch ClearBlack Amoled-display with a resolution of 800×480 pixels, 512 MB ??RAM and 16 GB of internal memory and a 8 megapixel camera Carl Zeiss Tessar.
Key features of the model:
- integration with social networks – both global and local;
- Three colors – cyan, magenta, and black;
- The preset browser is Internet Explorer 9, which supports the HTML 5;
- Preset navigational service Nokia Navigator detailed maps c more than 100 countries;
- Support for cloud service with SkyDrive available to each user 25GB of free space to store pictures, music and documents;
- Access to the Microsoft Marketplace and a directory of applications for Nokia;
- Integration with Microsoft Office, allowing you to work with documents, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc