After we lit fires with HTC Edge , the first (theoretical) quad-core Android smartphone we will see in 2012, now comes a new photo and information for even a quad-core smartphone company, the HTC Zeta , clocked at 2.5 GHz!
The information leaked by Engadget want the device has the following characteristics:
- Display 4.5 “HD (1280 x 720)
- Processor quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 2.5GHz
- Memory RAM 1GB
- Camera 8MP (1080p) with dual LED flash
- Front camera 1.3MP
- Storage 32GB
- Beats Audio sound technology
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery 1830mAh
- OS Android Ice Cream Sandwich
- Dimensions 109.8 x 60.9 x 9.8mm
- Weight 146gr
We await with great interest the conAfirmation or additional information for a more powerful device of HTC, while we can observe and change the line design, if we consider the physical picture true.