HTC has officially launched Butterfly, a smartphone with large display and full-HD resolution. The new model, called “phablet” because dimensions are close to tablet, similar to the HTC Droid DNA released exclusively for the U.S. operator Verizon.
Super LCD3 5-inch screen has a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and a density of 441 PPI amazing (pixel per inch). The display has a high resistance to scratching and is made with Corning Gorilla Glass technology 2.
The camera has a resolution of 8 MP with autofocus, LED flash and HD recording. BSI sensor can shoot in low lighting condition. The camera can shoot HD and simultaneously achieve images with a resolution of 6 MP.
Although not officially announced, the price would be about $ 600.
- Dimensions: 143 x 70.5 x 9.08 mm
- Weight: 140 grams
- Display: 5 inch Super LCD3
- Resolution: fulll-HD 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 16 GB
- MicroSD: up to 32GB
- Processor: 1.5 GHz quad-core
- Chip: Qualcomm S4
- Network: HSPA / WCDMA: 850/2100 MHz
- GSM / GPRS / EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- GPS: Assisted GPS, GLONASS, Digital Compass
- Sensors: gyrometer, accelerometer, proximity, ambient light
- Connectivity: DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n
- Ports: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) with MHL (USB / HDMI)
- Audio: Beats Audio
- Camera: 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash, BSI sensor, F2.0, 28mm
- Video: record 1080p
- Front Camera: 2.1 MP, Video: 1080p
- Battery: Li-Po 2020 mAh