Player Art 1: Easy to do. Download the image, video, status, messages, chat, friends list
- On Facebook.com.
- Click on the arrow in the upper right corner of the screen, select Account Settings.
- Click on the words “Download a copy”.
- Click Next on the “Start My Archive”.
- Click Next button “Start My Archive”. Finished click OK
- Wait for the entire Facebook compress your data after compression is complete, then Facebook will send the compressed file into the email you use to login to Facebook. This process can take quite a while so you need to wait patiently.
- When you receive an email from Facebook, open the email and click on a link inside.
- A new web page appears, type in the password to your Facebook.
- Click the “Download archive” to download the compressed file containing all your data.
- Loaded, the file. Zip, you unzip the file.
- At the extracted folder, open the index.html file in normal browsing.
- The new site will appear with a narrow interface with the main Facebook page, which contains your data, including personal information, the status, photos, friends …
Procedure 2: Slightly complicated. Download almost all of the personal data
This procedure requires you to use Facebook’s new interface Timeline.
- On your Facebook page.
- Click on “Activity log”.
- Home “Activity log” appears, click “All” in the upper right of the screen.
- A list of your data will appear, click the type of data that you want to download (such as status, image or video …) or choose “All” if you want to download the full.
- Then scroll to the bottom of this page, scroll down notes in the next Facebook will load the data below, keep scrolling down until Facebook has finished loading all your data (from the time Facebook for you to use the current length of the site long or short depending on your level updates).
- After you have finished downloading the whole site, save your entire web page by right-clicking it, choose “Save page as …” to save on your computer. Me choose to save as “Complete” to not remove any content of the website.
- Navigate to the folder containing your downloaded web pages (ending with *. Htm), open the file. Htm it up, you will see the Activity log familiar site before. But this page are taken offline and displays all the data you have selected at the beginning. You can store and review the data without a network connection.