The eFootball PES 2021 will be released on 15.09.2020 cash on PlayStation 4 and Xbox ONE. It is relatively economical version that includes prizes worth more than € 50 for myClub and the UEFA Euro 2020!
eFootball PES 2021
- SEASON UPDATE – The eFootball PES 2021 may be reminiscent of its predecessor, the eFootball PES 2020, but gives access to all player data and club rosters. And because many tournaments are late to end this year it will constantly update teams and statistics with updates both at launch and after (internet connection required).
- EXCLUSIVE UEFA EURO 2020 CONTENT – Before the real 2021 European Championship, the official UEFA EURO 2020 material is available at eFootball PES 2021. With offline UEFA EURO 2020 Tournament Mode, all 55 UEFA national teams, Wembley Stadium and more.
- ICONIC MOMENT SERIES – Experience all the iconic moments from the careers of modern and older football superstars in the new myClub.
- eFootball POINTS – Starting with eFootball PES 2021, we introduce a common loyalty program for the console and mobile game. Earn eFootball Points by playing the new release. Points can then be redeemed for various in-game items on all platforms.
Game Modes Available
- MASTER LEAGUE – The most atmospheric single-player mode that puts you in the manager’s chair and leads your favorite team to the top. You manage and coach your team, with a system of dialogues, cinematic cutscenes, transfers and of course you play the matches. – We have added new Legend Managers to the Master League eFootball PES 2021 that will be announced soon.
- MATCHDAY – In the front line of the battle, together with young and veteran PES you will help shape the results in the biggest matches of modern football in this competitive online mode. Choose your side and compete against opponents of the same level to determine which side will win each matchday. Collect enough victories to represent your side in an epic final.
- MYCLUB – The most popular online mode where your goal is to create the perfect team from scratch, both on a regular level and in teamwork and training. The more you play, the more Game Points (GP) you earn to improve the team. – This year those who played myClub at eFootball PES 2020 will receive a Loyalty Bonus with various rewards depending on the milestones they achieved in-game. (Milestones are listed on the official site).
Graphics and Presentation
- PLAYER MODELS – eFootball PES 2021 has 3D full-body scans for hundreds of players. Our expert artists have added hundreds of player faces to the game and will continue through Data Packs.
- STADIUMS – With industry-leading stadium imaging technology, the eFootball PES 2021 expands its already impressive list of the world’s most iconic stadiums.
- VISUAL FIDELITY – Whether we are talking about the impressive grass or the new dynamic lighting system, the eFootball PES 2021 offers the pinnacle of the football spectacle of this generation of hardware in its best and most complete version. There is no other way to see football more beautiful and technologically perfect than this.
- GREEK VERSION – As every year, this year too the eFootball PES 2021 is the only one with a Greek match description, while it has officially licensed the 4 big Greek Teams.
Bonus for the Physical Edition
- STANDARD EDITION (PHYSIACL)
- Premium Agent x 10 weeks
- 3 Contract Renewal Tickets x 9 weeks
- 1,900 myClub coins
- Total Bonus worth over € 50!
- It is not an Update to the previous title, ie it is not required to already have the eFootball PES 2020 in our possession.
- However, there is a loyalty program for myClub. That is, if we play myClub at PES 2020, we will win a Bonus at PES 2021. And not only that, we will get different bonuses depending on the milestones we catch. (milestones are available on the official site ).
- The eFootball PES 2021 discs for PS4 and Xbox ONE will play normally and in the new respective generations of consoles, no new disc will be required.