Instagram is the most popular application for lovers of “iPhoneografia” (A new term to identify all those people who love to take pictures from your iPhone) has recently been updated by adding filter “Willow” which improves the blur and several other news. Let’s look together.
As an introduction, the application has recently been updated to version 3.2.0 by introducing many new items. Here’s the official change-log:
New filter “Willow”!
- Take your pictures faster with the new camera Instagram
- Improvement of the blur effect tilt-shift
- View the profiles of users or stepping through a grid
- Adding Foursquare button on the pages of the places through which application opens Foursquare (Foursquare or the site for mobile devices) with information on the place
- photos that were applied filters are now being shared in an album called “Instagram” in the film photo
- New design of the home screen
Instagram is available on the App Store and is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
You can follow the Revoseek on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ , like our Facebook page and Subscribe for Latest News with any web-based pod catcher.Keep yourself updated about the Revolution in Technology,IT, Life Style and Entertainment and Spread it.