Nutritionists have Defined “Bad” Foods for Breakfast
Nutritionists tell what foods to eat on an empty stomach are bad, because they can cause a variety of diseases. The list of banned products include some of the vegetables and fruits that are traditionally the morning diet of the majority.
- Bananas – are high in magnesium. It can disrupt the balance of calcium and magnesium in the body that leads to cardiovascular disease.
- Oranges – on an empty stomach can cause gastritis and allergies.
- Persimmons and tomatoes – a large amount of pectin and tannic acid in them can cause the formation of gastric stones.
- Cucumbers, peppers, cabbage – can irritate the stomach lining, people with problematic digestion recommend withdrawal.
- Yogurt – recommend eating two hours after a meal or at bedtime. Only in these cases, it helps the process of digestion.
- Sweet potatoes – causes heaviness in the stomach.
- Sugar – in an empty stomach it blocks the production of insulin in order to maintain its normal level in the blood. Contributes to eye disease and can disrupt the acid-alkaline balance.
- Garlic – can cause stomach cramps.
The researchers found that the first meal is extremely important for a person, as it prevents the emergence of chronic diseases, normalize body weight and improves mental performance.
Recommended products for breakfast
- Oatmeal whole grain
- Low-fat milk
You can follow the Revoseek on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ , like our Facebook page and Subscribe for Latest News with any web-based pod catcher.Keep yourself updated about the Revolution in Technology,IT, Life Style and Entertainment and Spread it.
Incoming search terms: