The HP introduced new products and services in the field of printing solutions include enhanced performance tools.
The new products include:
• A new HP Officejet printer, four new Laserjet printers and a Scanjet. These products offer small and medium businesses (SMB) and enterprise customers, professional-quality documents, high print speeds and the possibility of expanding the office beyond its physical location. • Ten new and enhanced solutions, applications and products for increased performance and security help businesses improve their workflow and to control and safely perform information management processes.
• The services HP Digital Workflow Integration as an extension of Managed Print Services company, which have strong capabilities and allow access to information by integrating back-end systems for real-time business-process optimisation, while customers can manage from a single point. The HP, combining a dynamic portfolio of innovative products with the best management tools and market a wide variety of solutions, and effectively meet the unique security needs of modern corporate customers.
Enhanced flexibility with new products printing and scanning
The HP Officejet 150 Mobile All-in-One is the first mobile all-in-one printer in the world, ideal for professionals who need a compact and durable solution to printing, scanning and copying when on the move . It features integrated Bluetooth ® wireless for printing from selected notebooks and smartphones and long-lasting lithium battery that has enough power to print up to 500 pages when fully charged.
The LaserJet Pro 400 M401 HP is the first web-connected mono laser printer company, while the HP LaserJet Pro 400 MFP M425 is the first web-connected mono laser MFP. Both devices feature enhanced connectivity that meets the evolving needs of small and medium businesses (SMBs) and include HP ePrint technology and HP Wireless Direct, which help employees stay connected and productive with ease even when outside the office (1 ). In addition, 8.89 cm touchscreen allows users to manage printing functions and access to business applications directly from the device.
The high-quality color HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 color MFP M575 and monochrome HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 MFP M525 have more full-colour 20.32 cm screen with Quick Sets for workflow requires only a touch. The HP Quick Sets option offers “mission” directly on the screen and allows users to preview and editing of images and to zoom for accurate results. The FutureSmart 2 firmware of HP enables businesses to simplify software updates and manage work center for the entire fleet with HP Web Jetadmin.Like for the HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401, so the HP LaserJet Pro 400 MFP M425 users can now print from virtually anywhere with the HP ePrint (1) and Apple AirPrintTM (2) and to reduce energy consumption technology HP Auto-On/Auto-Off, which automatically sets the printer off when not in use. (4)
HP printers are designed to work with original HP supplies as a perfectly synchronized printing system that prints on each printed page, high-quality text documents and vivid color. Designed to offer optimal performance with minimal environmental footprint, the original HP consumables are very reliable as they reduce the need for reprinting. Also, many supplies are made of recyclable plastic.
The scanner HP Scanjet Enterprise 7000 s2 has a compact, desktop design and the HP Precision Feed technologies and HP AccuPage ensuring uninterrupted and efficient performance, while the functions “Scan to Sharepoint” and “Scan to Cloud” extend the capabilities of the scanner and beyond from the office.
Information management with workflow solutions of HP
New mobile printing solutions that include HP ePrint Software, which allows printing from computer printers with ePrint technology in the home or office, as well as HP ePrint Public Print Locations ( PPL) for workers on the move. The implementation of HP ePrint for Apple and Blackberry devices improves and replaces the popular application of HP ePrint Home & Biz.
For simplified workflows, the solution HP Capture and Route offers an economical way to digitize information so customers can find and retrieve documents faster than ever. The solution HP Capture and Route enables users to easily convert paper documents into a variety of digital files – such as JPG, Microsoft ® Word. Doc and. Docx, PDF, TIF and RTF – enabling them to easily seek information when necessary at the touch of a button.
The software HP Web Jetadmin 10.3 offers enhanced performance, improved workflow management and additional support devices for greater control and ease of use. The application for fleet management is available at no extra cost, and is used to install, configure, troubleshoot and manage MFPs, printers and scanners connected in a network and PC.
Xegnoiaste security solutions with the HP
Secure printing is a simple process with the HP Imaging and Printing Security Centre, the first in the industry in safety, security (3), which provides security management for HP printing fleets. It also now offers enterprises expanded device support, extensive reference to risks relating to the printing fleet, and service HP Instant-On Security, which protects the devices once added to the network. The solution is now available for purchase through HP Managed Enterprise Solutions and HP Partner Document Solutions Specialists.
Additionally, the solutions HP Access Control Printing has new features such as less use of the server to pull prints-which reduces the cost, dual certification, which increases the security level and the ability to print via email, which increases productivity.
Now you can get the HP Access Control Printing Solutions even easier via the Express or Professional package or unit, which offer certified security printing, accounting work and pull printing, designed for secure access to printers and information.
Prices and availability
• The price of the HP Officejet 150 Mobile All-in-One stands at € 399 and the disposal is expected to begin in mid-June.
• Prices for HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401a, M401d, M401dn M401dw and amounted to € 259 , € 309, € 359 and € 409 and is expected to be available worldwide on June 1.
• The price of HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 MFP stands at € 1656 and is expected to be available worldwide on June 1, the price of HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 MFP M525f amounts to € 1925 and is expected to be available on June 1.
• The price of HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 color MFP M575dn starts at € 2048. The price of HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 color MFP M575f amounts to € 2295. Both are expected to be available worldwide on June 1.
• The price of HP Scanjet Enterprise 7000 s2 stands at € 999 and is readily available.
• Prices and availability of solutions and HP services vary depending on company size and the region.
You can follow the Revoseek on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ , like our Facebook page and Subscribe for Latest News with any web-based pod catcher.Keep yourself updated about the Revolution in Technology,IT, Life Style and Entertainment and Spread it.