25 Predictions for 2013
In previous post we published the Predictions for 2012 – Which was True. In addition to the annual review, it is actually already in our tradition that at the end of the year to set up more or less serious predictions for the next year at Google. Today, there are our 25 predictions for 2013.
- The stable version of Chrome reached number 30
- Google released it for Windows Phone Apps
- Picasa will not be developed further
- Google Docs works well almost completely offline
- Appears Android 5
- Google creates stricter rules, which make it possible to remote updating of Android
- Gema YouTube and some in 2013
- Google rolls out update for the uniform look of Gmail, Docs, Calendar, Google+ and co.
- There are at least five other services set
- Google Chrome devices sold via the Play Store in Germany
- Google has learned from the fiasco of the Nexus 4 and has enough equipment available in the Play Store
- Map Maker launches in Germany
- AdSense is not responsive adaptation
- Google Earth is available in Chrome OS
- YouTube uploads are approaching the 5 days per minute
- Google is testing self-driving car in Europe
- Ingress also appears for iPhone
- Pay via NFC and Wallet is available in Europe
- Are prepaid cards for Google Play it officially in Germany
- Google lowers prices for Google Drive
- Google Drive will officially for Linux
- Drive Sync is available on the Google Chrome App
- The number of Googlers stabilizes at 40000-45000 (excluding Motorola employees)
- Google increases the sponsorship of sporting events
- Offline Gmail gets a new update
What are your predictions for 2013?
You can follow the Revoseek on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ , like our Facebook page and Subscribe for Latest News with any web-based pod catcher.Keep yourself updated about the Revolution in Technology,IT, Life Style and Entertainment and Spread it.